1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Bug with Frenzied Whirlwind special move

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Quickblade, May 22, 2014.

1. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If you have a pet follower next to you and you do the frenzied whirlwind special move it will hit your own pet , im not sure if this only happen when you are flagged or criminal but I know this special move hit your own pet and this is very annoying. Fix it please

2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Can I get ETA on this bug Misk , have you been able to reproduce it? its a really frustrating bug , and frenzied whirlwind is a special move frequently used in PvP , and been there since Samourai Expansion release so this bug been around for enought long, make it to not attack nearby own followers (summuns like orc brutes or pets)

#2 Quickblade, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

I have been able to reproduce this issue and have submitted a problem report into the system. Apparently this only happens when you are either a murderer or flagged as a criminal AND not in a guild. The issue will be resolved, however a short-term solution might be to either join a guild or create a one-person guild.

4. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

no the issue was also happening when i was guilded was using a bane dragon , and the bane was counter attacking me with its power and im guilded

5. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This will be fixed in an upcoming publish.

Quickblade likes this.