1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug with Hiding

Discussion in 'UHall' started by John Connelly, Mar 23, 2009.

1. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I use two characters on different computers and different accounts for t-maps; one to dig up the map and one to kill the spawn. On Eiffel Island I found that occasionally my t-hunter could hide using the hiding skill and the character would be perfectly visible to my tamer. The t-hunter goes that grayish shade when hiding so I know I have used the skill successfully as I should at 100.

I saw some posts a while back about people that were being attacked when hidden during PvP. Everyone at the time cried "exploit" but it seems there is a simple bug that makes this possible.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

BAN THE HACKER!!!...la

3. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

That's disturbing. Anything you can think of that'd make it happen?

I've also noticed that my old stabled shadow wisp chimes when I'm hidden, and got a friend to test... They heard it too... Which could be a bit of a bad thing if you're trying for suprise. Not sure if that's supposed to happen.

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Any chance there was a server line involved ? That happens all time in those cases.

5. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Possibly, I think there is a server line in Eiffel Island. That could be the simple explanation if there is.