1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Bug with Lord Oaks In Ilsh Spirit

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A few folks were running Oaks at Spirit and wanted a hand with the Oaks when he popped. I joined in and once the Champ popped in turkey form I kept getting this message thoughout the fight with him. I was not there for the first three levels of the spawn and the 4th side did go fast. I did not get the message while on the fourth side but do not know if this same message happens while running the spawn or not.

My Meer and Bane loyalty levels did change though.

Bane Meer.jpg

#1 Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

The only mobs in the Oaks spawn that should produce this message are the ethereal warriors which do appear during the fourth stage of the spawn. I have not been able to produce this message while simply killing Oaks; however I do receive the message for all of the ethereal warriors that I killed during the fourth stage.

Is it possible that these messages were received when killing ethereal warriors with perhaps some fields or AoE spells/effects?

Syrus likes this.
  3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Could have been. Come to think of it, I was in a party with someone as well. They could have been killing them as well, sorry I neglected to think of that until now.