1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug with luck statue?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PowerFullPete, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Anyone else having there luck bonus from the statue lasting like 10 mins?Done this to me 2 days in a row now.

2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i think the luck lasts an hour, but if you log out then it stops the clock. like, it's 24 hours before you can use it again, but everytime you use it, it's realtime play. not sure if that's effecting you.

3. Just used it before killing narvey had 1599 luck, few mins after he died i noticed i have 1149 and didn't log out. Gona try again tomorrow and see if it does it again.

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Did it take you an hour? :lol:

5. Seems like it takes forever to kill...but only takes 5 mins with all the people here...Maybe time is running fast where i am here.

6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mine just lasted 27 minutes, gee thanks Devs.....ridiculous

7. Well exactly one hour long today...back to normal.

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The way it should work, as I've used it, is when you initiate the luck, it gives you a bonus on that char for one gameplay hour. If you log out, the hour clock will stop, so if you want to save some of it, you can log out before the hour then log back in and use the rest of the hour.

You can use the luck sculpture only once per 24 hours real time per char, but that clock starts ticking down as soon as you use the luck sculpture and is not dependent on gameplay time. In other words, if you log out before the first hour is over, and say, you have 15 minutes left in the hour, then you log in 24 real time hours after you first used luck sculpture, you can burn the 15 minutes from yesterday's luck hour and then immediately hit the sculpture again for another full hour once the remaining part of the first hour expires.

So if you were so inclined, you could get nearly two hours of straight luck if you initiate luck on a char, log out immediately, wait 24 hours real time, and log back in w/ luck sculpture handy at end of first hour.