1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug With Manniquins; Destroys Old Night Sight Properties

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Adol, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey all,

Just to warn you, if you've an item with the old Night Sight property, it seems mounting them on a Mannequin will remove it; I put a cloak with 10 Night Sight charges on for display, and either it deletes the property entirely, or the mannequin uses the charges, but it seems when I came back into game today, it was just a normal cloak again. Boooo....

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

Well .. atleast your mannequin could see at night for a while .. tho handing the item in for cleanup might have been a better choice.

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I found that some of the charged items use up charges while being worn without having to re-equip. If it were magic reflect charges it would have probably did the same thing. So I am not too surprised would have been used up when put on a mannequin.

This makes me wonder now, if you equipped the mannequin with an invisibility item it would go invisible?

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Did it leave the nightsight 'charges' title on it? just a cleanup item now.
    sorry for the loss.
    Thanks for the Heads Up, One less item I'll be selecting.
    For a We're sorry, i think they should have yours repair items, w/o fail, and w/o a durability pt loss

5. TribalHQ

TribalHQ Guest

How do you get rid of the manniquins once they've been placed. I've tried using a hatchet but no joy as yet?:gee:

6. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You just single click on the mannequin and 'redeed' it.

7. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Nope, it doesn't show "Night Sight: Charges 0" now, which is why I noticed it. I've been using my immobile blokes to display wearable rares... fortunately the rest have survived intact!