1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug with Solen Matriarch Quest

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by DiEx80, Dec 9, 2009.

1. DiEx80

DiEx80 Guest

I am having a major problem since returning to UO recently. I need PoT and want to do the Solen Quest to gain that powder. Well the problem is she says that I am too busy and to come back when I am not so busy.

Here is the thing: My character has NO quests, Solen or not, on him in either the 2D or 3D client. None of my other toons have her quest. Also I am a friend of the Hive so I can do the Quest in its entirely.

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Did you check the other spot for quests? ML and SA quests are checked on the paperdoll, but the older quests have to be checked by left on yourself and if you have a quest it should have view quest log as an option. If you do then you can cancel that quest.

3. Moss

Moss Guest

I have the same problem, and have not been able to resolve it. I do not have any other of the "older" quests active, so cannot cancel anything.

4. DiEx80

DiEx80 Guest

That is what I did and it fixed the problem. I had to stop the "old hag" quest as I lost the flute and no idea where to go. Thanks!