1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug with Trading Lit Lanterns

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wanted to give the rest of you folks a little heads up, if you are going to trade for any of the event/rare lanterns, make sure that the person trading you the lantern extinguishes it before putting it in the trade window. If it is lit and the trade is completed it does not work well for the person paying for it. This is easily reproducible and I have reported it. Fortunately for me my trading partner was legit.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

This is an old bug.
  3. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

ya i traded someone a lit sigil lantern 2 days ago and it shows up in the trade window however u cannot hover over it and see the description.. i didnt know about the bug and after the trade i still had the lantern in my pack, so i unlit it and gave it to the person, easily scammable item