1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by rockytriton, Mar 16, 2009.

1. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

Ok, on siege, I can snoop a pack horse's pack, but if he has a container inside his pack, I can't snoop that. Is this really as designed or is it a bug?

2. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

I love good questions like this and would like to know myself. I've never used the snooping skill, but have some dark shadows that would like to know how that all works.

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

To me it seems like a bug, it prevents me from snooping inside those pouches to target their loot.

Oh by the way, I know what blue bug you were snooping, rofl, I was sitting right next to that player while she was turning in those BODs, I was happy to let you take those powder of fortifications, I was just waiting for a hammer to be dropped, lol...la

4. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

lol, thanks, I got 8 total.

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I hope it's a bug. Because that would mean that we should be able to snoop inside the other bags on the pack horses.

I would also love to be able to snoop beetles.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

^^^ this...la