1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BUG

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Feb 25, 2012.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

BECAREFUL, GOT GAANKED BY RED RAIDERS IN SKARA COULD NOT BE REZED AT HEALERS W(WAS FULL OF RED DAIDERS) HAD TO DO TOON STUCK.RE4ZED FOUND MY LEGS OF EMBER, RUNE BEETLE CARPAC POWER ROBE AND DRIFTWOOD BOW GONE YEA WAS ALL INS AND HAD PLEANTY OF GOLD

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I am going to post the obvious, though I am sure that you already did it. Make sure that you scroll all the way down in your backpack if you use the EC. I know that for some reason some of my items end all the way at the bottom of my pack when I rez and do not double click my body. Either way, I am sorry that it happened. I think I have an extra rune beetle carapace that you can have to replace your lost one.

3. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

im fine was just posting for info for others. i run 2nd.

thank you though

ozog