1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bugged account age on select char. Dev please?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lythos-, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Long story short, original characters on one of my accounts are showing their true age of 42 months but characters created during this account migration only show being 20months in age.

When i page they say it's a billing issue in which they tell me it's an in game issue to post on stratics and hope a dev will fix it for me.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Unless it has been posted otherwise, account aging and vet rewards are still deactivated because of the recent account migration.

3. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If that is the case, the gms and customer support should have more knowledge of existing issues.

I haven't seen anything about this in a while but i figured it would automatically put newly created characters at the same age as my originals and just stop accounts from aging.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

5. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Best to think of the issue unresolved until they specifically post that it's fixed :)