1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugged areas screenshots

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by exiledtyrant, Sep 8, 2014.

1. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Visitor

Sep 4, 2014
    Not sure where to put this since I didn't see a known bug lists section of the forums so just going to leave it here.

1st picture shows a part of the map that is underwater yet it treats my character like I'm on dry land. it is a fairly large portion near the Etibule inn where the snails and mantises are off by the falls.

The other two pictures show how I passed through some layers of the dungeon and was able to walk the entire length of the goblin dungeon on the roof.

2. eggsalicious

eggsalicious Adventurer

Aug 28, 2014
    Re your first pic: same thing happens when you are in the Kur rapids.
    Re your second + third pics: this happens in every dungeon whenever you get close to a wall. You can pan around an see mob paths, alternate routes and even parts of dungeons that haven't been open yet (Gob Dungeons). I know it'll be 'fixed', but I've kind of been enjoying the insight into how they build these zones (and the heads-up when mobs are coming).