1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bugged Brit Ship?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dag Nabbit, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

I thought I would have learned my lesson about buying items from Origin,but nope,not me. I went and bought the large Brit ship about an hour ago and took it out for a spin. Everything was fine until I passed the serpents pillar and crossed the server line. I was teleported to the gate leading into Haven. Maybe it is just a glitch on my end? Is anyone else having trouble passing over server lines with any ship?

2. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It does happen on occasion.

Stranger things have happened in the waters around Britannia though!

3. Gameboy

Gameboy Sage
    Stratics Veteran UWF

When that happens what happens to the ship?

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

recall back to your boat? it happens every so often when you cross sever lines and you get dropped of a boat.

5. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

@ Gameboy and weins201. I ended up buying a legacy boat and headed west from haven to get my Brit boat.I have been used to getting my pack closed and a slight hesitation in the game when I cross server lines,but this was new to me. Never have I been teleported off a boat and to a city.

6. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Hey, at least you got sent to a city, when it happened to me, i was sitting in the middle of the ocean on a single tile of my deck, lol