1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BUGGED CHAR

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mr crabs, Nov 28, 2010.

1. mr crabs

mr crabs Guest

ok so heres the deal i stoned mystic and focus off of a char and stoned back on necro and ss no biggie right. Well went to cast some spell to makwe sure macros were in order casted corps skin on myself then explosion it did 8 damage to me. so casted just flamestrike on myself and did 5 damage to me. tested on a guildie with 70 resist same results. so i double checked to make sure i stoned the wright skills and sure enough it says i have 120 eval so next i killed myself resed, same thing. Restoned eval off logged out and stoned it back on guess what same fricken thing. Paged a gm and guess what they told me they can replace lost or stolen items. Im sure they dont ready the help pages just send ya a canned response. O also i have 13 sdi on suit as well guess a necro mage is no good with outh the mage spells doing any damage lol. if anyone has any ideas id love to hear em.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ugh, odd. Never heard of anything like this before. And you're absolutely sure you have 120.0 Eval int on that character? What's your magery at? What skills do you exactly have on this character?

Try casting bless and see what happens.

And if you're paging a GM do not even say the word lost, missing, etc. Don't even say anything about items. Just say you're character is bugged.

3. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

rofl.... it gets funnier and funnier...

4. Babble

Babble Guest

Some people claimed to have this bug before.
    I call it Soulstone sickness :p

Keep paging gms, as hey should be able to fix it.
    Maybe offer a bribe?

5. mr crabs

mr crabs Guest

100% sure i have 120 eval on the char
    exact skills are
    120 mage
    120 med
    120 eval
    120 resist
    120 necro
    120 spirit speak
    tryed bless tryed stoning eval back off then dieing logging out closing client reloggin putting it back on and nothing, tryed waiting for server ,hade char logged in at server down waited for shard to come back and still buged.
    Waiting for gm now but like the last 3 times i paged canned response im sure.

6. Vyal

Vyal Guest

lies
    a temp cant hold those skills
    stop with your bs grow up stop complaining

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Totals to 720 to me... might want to check your math again...

8. Vyal

Vyal Guest

lol oops good catch, more like check my eye sight.

9. mr crabs

mr crabs Guest

wasent realy complaining just putten it out there to see if any one else hade that problem

10. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

A person on our server had the same problem and the GM's wouldn't do anything...i think he just quit...

11. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Don't worry ppl are edgy these days, they pay big money to be laughed at.

12. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Someone else had the same prob a couple of months back. Posted on uhall. Iirc he managed to get it fixed. I think he restoned eval and trained it up a little, then when he confirmed it was increasing damage, retrieved his eval from his soulstone.

13. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

14. mr crabs

mr crabs Guest

winker and harlequin i want to thank you both verry much, it worked !!!!! this realy needs to be looked into though.

I had this last week on my mage, very same thing! I called a GM he said the problem was unable to be fixed by him and i had to submit a bug to [email protected].

But here is how i fixed it my self:

I tryed to stone eval int on and off that didnt work.

What did work for me was putting 120 Focus on and 120 Mystic, taking off magery and eval int.

I tryed the damage from the mystic and it was working properly, so i then stoned the Focus and the mystic and put the magery and eval back on, which fixed the problem for me.

Hope this helps

15. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good job to all. Just shows you players CAN fix your own problems with good ol fashioned thinking power.

16. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

Good to know it worked! Kudos goes to winker for finding the solution, I just reposted.

We probably should look at creating a sticky or page on stratics for workaround fixes like these. *runs away*

17. Babble

Babble Guest

At least it is a bug we can fix :)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!