1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Bugged Crystal Ball /w sellers disc.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dirty Old Man, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Hi All,

Got this from an idoc and was wondering at the price.
    its a Crystal Ball with the sellers description you look into the swirling mists or something like that.

Thanks
    Dirty Old Man

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Yes that Crystal Ball was messed up 3 or 4 years ago. Gives the double message and sellers discription now. It's the ask and answer ball, was a gift I think from 1998 or 1999?

As for price, I see them on Napa vendors for 8 to 10 million, not sure if that's a realistic price or not. I have several but have never tried to sell any

Hope that helps.

Ken

3. Thanks Ken figure that 5 m should be fair then go under the luna price lol

4. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

8 to 10 million? Seriously? I was under the impression that everyone and their mother had one, so they were only worth a couple hundred K.

Maybe I should look into selling the one I have.

5. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Last I put one of these balls on a vendor they could still duplicated, not a rare at all. However if you can get 8-10 mill I will be impressed.

6. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I have 4 of these all bugged with Sellers description? Wonder what price i should sell them at

7. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

Well if anyone wants to buy some, I´ll sell mine for that much money
    lol =)

Even for 5 Mill.
    I thought those were kinda common...

8. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I see these on vendors for 500k-1 mil pretty often. I guess the price really varies depending on where you go and on which shard you buy them.

9. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

those crystal balls are common and if you look on finduo or searchuo u will find the general price is 100-300k. I generally find them a hard sale even at 100k tho.

10. Wow lol so much for getting my hopes up :D