1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bugged Flour Bags?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by imported_Leaf, Mar 3, 2008.

1. I go and harvest my own wheat. I then put it in my flour mill and make my sack of flour. If the bag emptys to the right side it is worthless and I can't use it. It says I don't have the proper items. If it opens to the left I'm fine. 60% of the time it is bugged and worthless to use. Anyone else experience this?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

yes this is a very old bug that never was fixed

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have a few of those laying around. Thats why I always buy my flour from the bakers.

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Again a late answer, but if you use the cooking tools, ie skillet, flour sifter etc, you just stand next to a flour mill, DO NOT touch the thing but go into your cooking menu and find in the ingredients list, there is a place to make your own flour out of the wheat you have collected. No buggy ones, they're all good.

But the stackable ones do make neat decor items lol.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Heh...my Treatise on Flour is still the last post in the Cooking FAQ stickied at the top of the forum. [​IMG]

-Skylark

6. Looks like these bugged flour bags will get fixed in the next publish [​IMG]

<blockquote><hr>

Fixed a bug where some "Sacks of Flour" could not be used as a cooking ingredient

[/ QUOTE ]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Looks like these bugged flour bags will get fixed in the next publish [​IMG]

<blockquote><hr>

Fixed a bug where some "Sacks of Flour" could not be used as a cooking ingredient

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saw that! [​IMG]

-Skylark