1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bugged greater dragon?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ShaunOfPac, Jul 28, 2008.

1. ShaunOfPac

ShaunOfPac Guest

After 2 days of training my drag, his wrestling will not rise above 106.6 :( All other skills continue to rise, but wrestling won't budge. Is this normal??

2. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

maybe 106.6 is his skillcap ? ...

3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

try taking it to different things, especially if your only working on shadow eles.

4. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

ah weird...mine his wrestling is stuck at 100.0

I thought that was the cap...that only a few skills go above 100.0

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If the 106.6 is NOT the Skill Cap AND your using Shadow Ore Elementals, then I would recommend taking the dragon to the Ogre Lord Island in Despise and let them .... teach him.

I have found the OL's tend to be able to unstick stuck skills like that.

On the other hand I have also learned (a recent requirement) to Lore a Shadow elemental. I have seen some come in with Wrestling and Tactics in the low 30's. These version will NEVER increase their Wrestling and Tactics and are basically worthless as trainers.

6. Revenant2

Revenant2 Guest

He sounds skillcapped.

Do you recall his wrestling skill when he was wild?

7. blust4

blust4 Guest

You seem to have a ******** dragon. I had one ******** dragon, too. Everything seemed to be fine until my greater dragon won't gain on all major skills. Wrestling and tactics were at low 100's. That taught me a lesson. I have to watch pre-tamed skills before I train them. They have to be 130's and 140's.