1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BUGGED: Mythic Master Account Password Reset?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Buns Of Glory [ATL], Feb 9, 2015.

1. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Buns Of Glory [ATL] Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've been trying the past three weeks to get back into my master mythic account in order to update my information to get my accounts back online and every time I request a password change and save it it gives me a error, return to home page. I had a friend try this also and it is doing it for him as well, can anyone else test this to see if it is bugged and needs to be fixed? You can see the steps I've taken below, I've contacted Origin and Broadsword still waiting for assistance.

upload_2015-2-9_7-43-18.png
    upload_2015-2-9_7-44-4.png upload_2015-2-9_7-45-20.png upload_2015-2-9_7-47-49.png

Attached Files:

2. Varrius

Varrius Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It has been like this for awhile and has been brought to their attention but I don't think they can figure out how to fix it.

3. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Stratics Veteran

How would one go about requesting a new password? I've asked Origin and they send me to Bioware, Bioware sends me to Origin. Have also emailed Broadsword with no success.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

What about if you try and change it on Origin.com?

5. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Stratics Veteran

I've changed my Origin password successfully but that password isn't related to my master mythic account unfortunately. Can't change it through Origin to my knowledge.

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I get so confused with all the different accounts, UO account, mystic account, etc etc. The email I enter to login to the UO account page (https://accounts.eamythic.com/) is the same one I use to login to Origin.com to buy codes etc. If I change my Origin password it changes my UO account(?) at the same time. I hope you get it sorted out whatever mate. They really need to sort out the account management pages/system.

7. The Craftsman

The Craftsman Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Farcical. Absolutely farcical.

:facepalm:

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have ben having this problem for several days! Bonnie is aware of it and I also have a ticket in and am waiting on a reply

9. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Stratics Veteran

I'm hoping this gets resolved sooner than later, my three accounts are currently down with houses of things I'd rather not lose.

10. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

20 second Google search.

Broadsword Online Games
    790 Station St, Herndon,VA 20170
    (703) 481-0484 <<<<<------------------------------

11. Fingers

Fingers Adventurer

I hadda send a rather mean SECOND request after the first nice one was ignored, and I got a link to reset it, which worked. I had been having the EXACT same issue. I sent it to the [email protected] link, and the link they sent back went thru. Trying to do it myself just got that same error message !

12. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

Your Master account is your origin account name and password, therefore if you cannot change it go to origin.com and change it. If it is not allowing you to log into your master account (on the mythic website which is our account mangement) then i suggest you check your history on origin.com for some false purchases. Most likely your master account ie origin account (they ARE the same thing) has been banned. This has happened to me. If that is the case you need to get a hold of the account disputes section of ea to get it resolved. Mine took about 3 weeks but since there have been a lot more issues it may take longer. I would start there.

13. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

bump for some Atl folks asking questions

14. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yea I saw him asking about that (Ivan right?)

I saw he put the number is now disconnected!!! Sounds about right for UO support.

I hope you get it fixed Ivan.

15. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yea I saw him asking about that (Ivan right?)

I saw he put the number is now disconnected!!! Sounds about right for UO support.

I hope you get it fixed Ivan.

16. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Old thread but on point for my problem. Haven't played in a bit. Is my EA account my main login account or is it Mythic? This is all so confusing how they intermingle all these different accounts, to include Broadsword.

17. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Days? It's been this way since day one of introduction of the Mythic Master Mismanagment Account page... Honestly. It has... and Considering that it has been YEARS since they introduced it... I highly doubt they will fix it. Trust me it's been reported by almost everyone that uses the site. They don't care.

18. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

To change your password you need to go here
    Download & Play Full PC Games | Origin Games
    on top where it says login click on that it will take you to a ea login page put your email and password in that you use to login to the mythic account.
    once your in go to security you will see where you can edit your password. you will see alot of stuff you can do even change your email

Diomedes Artega likes this.
  19. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is the mythic master account even a thing, other than an element of confusion?

DJAd likes this.
  20. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I brought up the issue of the account management at the recent Europa meet and greet. Here is what they said:

[Me] In the video "What's New for UO in 2015" you said the new account management was coming in mid May 2015, can we expect it soon?

[Mesanna]: So we do have an engineer still working on the changes. As you know its a PITA for the players. And its also a PITA to change it safely, but I can tell you that we are going to try to roll out a few changes at a time. One of the first will be linking and unlinking your own accounts

[Mesanna]: I can't deny any thing said about the account management page, its horrible

21. Conleth

Conleth Journeyman

I do not understand why this is so difficult to fix in this day and age. Look to Steam and GOG for examples.
    Cheers

Diomedes Artega likes this.
  22. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

Thank you Lady Michelle and others for your assistance!

Lady Michelle likes this.
  23. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

I think it just adds an element of confusion, as I followed what Lady Michelle and someone else posted above and used my main EA info for everything. It worked out fine to get my account renewed.

MalagAste likes this.
  24. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375
    REALTOR

Anyone having issues or questions about that, just PM me!!
    I deal with accounts every single day and I can say I have a lot of experience with this matter.... It is not that hard, I agree is very confuse, because you have 3 or 4 steps to deal with
    origin.com / eamythic and so on..... PM me @Diomedes Artega