1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bugged necromancy spellbook or am I missing something?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by zorrah, Feb 8, 2009.

1. zorrah

zorrah Guest

I have a necromancer spellbook, which shows as having 16 spells in it when moused over. When you double click on it, and open it up, it shows that it is missing the Exorcism spell.

Now, when I try to put an exorcism spell INTO the book, it says "That spell is already present in that spellbook." Um, no it's not.

Is the book bugged? Is this a "feature"? Am I missing something?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Exorcism shows up on the 3rd page of the book, under normal circumstances. Perhaps you are missing one other spell. There are 17 necro spells total.

3. zorrah

zorrah Guest

Aha! Didn't realize that exorcism was on the next page (obviously never played a necro).

You're a gem, Basara. Thanks!

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

So, what's the necro spell you ARE missing?

5. zorrah

zorrah Guest

Vampiric Embrace

6. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I made the same mistake. I was asking in guild chat if anyone knew where I could buy an Exorcism scroll until someone pointed out that I just needed to turn the page. Oops. ;)