1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugged physical resist?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MrMiagi, Mar 7, 2008.

1. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

I have 100 resisting spells which gives me 40 to each resist, I have 38% physical resist from equipment, which means nothing because it doesn't stack with the resist gained from resisting spells.

And yet I have 61 physical resist, I have no reactive armor spell cast or any other buff, I'm not in any special type of form.

Anyone know how my physical resist is 61?
  2. Babble

Babble Guest

Normally it is one of the buffs like reactive armor or so
    Cycle the ones that could be responsible through?
  3. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

I have my buff window up and I can see I have no buffs, however just to give it a shot I tried casting them anyway, I casted reactive armor and my physical hit the cap of 70, casted it again to turn it off and physical dropped back to 61.
  4. Babble

Babble Guest

No idea at the moment then, but I would love 61 physical resists with no items :p