1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bugged possibly pre-aos keg

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Duderominus, Sep 23, 2007.

1. I found this in an idoc full of pre-aos stuff.
    [​IMG]
    It worth anything? $_$
    For those of you going, "duhhh... Wha?"... It's weight is wrong. Full kegs have 100 stones, not 20.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

As soon as you croos a server line it should go to 100 stone.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> effervescent [​IMG] </font>

4. <blockquote><hr>

As soon as you croos a server line it should go to 100 stone.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope! It's still awesome. I brought it home from fel to tram. =)
    [​IMG]
    <blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> effervescent [​IMG] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
    What does that mean? [​IMG]

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> bubbly, Dude, bubbly [​IMG] </font>

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a few of those, and when they are used to fill bottles, they stay at 20 stones 'till empty. Otherwise, they still weigh the same according to your backpack weight, 100 stones and seem to just be a graphical display error.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I get these from a lot of idocs, I turn them into bottles of potions to sell on my alchemy vendor. As far as I know there is no market for these kinds of kegs.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a bug from years ago. Kegs crafted during this buggy period only weighed 20 stone, even when completely full. The bug was fixed shortly after it's introduction, but the kegs crafted during this period, still exist. I'm not sure if the kegs will return to normal weight, once completely emptied and refilled, or not. Anyone want to test it? [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, hate to bump an old thread, but at an IDOC today I picked up three kegs that were just the opposite...

[​IMG]

Did we ever figure out if these will return to normal once empty...or a value? And yes when in your pack it really does weigh 100 stone, and I did cross server lines....

Thanks