1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Bugged Treasure Maps

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ZippyTwitch, Nov 3, 2009.

1. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 2 treasure maps which i have completed and they are even labeled completed by my char name. However they still are labeled as tattered as well as completed by. Now I know it's supposed to lose the tattered label after decoded but these 2 didn't. Could they be worth anything?

2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

Anyone have any idea? Must be rare.

3. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

not rare

put on ground and take it

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

I seem to be the only one that has these. That sounds rare to me. If you know of more. Please tell me where I can find them.

5. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

You're prolly the only one with it because whenever people get done with tmaps, they throw them in the trash or on the ground. Id say, if you can get 100k each, youd be lucky.

6. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

Well I've done close to 10k maps and I check each map after I complete it to make sure it changes to completed by and these 2 are the only ones to ever go back to tattered. I will even go so far to challenge anyone to come up with some tattered completed tmaps. I bet noone can.