1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Bugged Veteran Reward?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Omnius, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I obtained several veteran reward statuettes at an IDOC on chessy. When I was stocking them on my vendor on atl, I came across one with the wrong name....

I have a Gazer Statuette that says "Ophidian Statuette" and is a 5th year veteran reward. Is this common, rare? What's the deal?

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

anyone?

3. lupushor

lupushor Guest

I got a blessed deed that says "A Banner Deed" but does not say "2nd Year Veteran Reward".
    I'm also sure this does not help you at all. I'm just bragging about it.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My estimate is 2x the value of the statue normally just like a prepatch spring cleaning item, etc. Nifty, but I don't know how much interest there will be in it with all the hued items. Clickie rares don't have as much draw as ones that are obviously unusual either via graphic or hue.

Good luck!

5. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yeah double to possible triple value woul be about as far as it goes, a lot better then the common liche instead of lich flub they did with vet statues

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

selling it for 4 mill on atl in luna then.

7. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sadly mine was among those "changed" not too long ago to the lich spelling. The old liche seem to be even rarer since they "fixed" it. With they had left it alone :/

Statue bought tho. Been looking for one to complete my vet reward statue collection. Thanks.