1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugged Wraith form...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chohag, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Chohag

Chohag Guest

I got a char that I useally play on using wraith form but for some reason I can't go trough ppl and monsters as I should and used to do anymore...

I tried paging a gm but nothing what so ever happened from that and sending a bug rapport is an excorsice in futility...

on the same account I have an archer which hits if lucky half the time it's supposed to donno if my account just been [censored] over or what has happened but seems it's a bug magnet for some odd reason.

haven't played my archer really for 2-3weeks now coz of this and seems my mage is gonna be limited now in his uses with this bug also...

so what I would like was for the gm's devs what ever to look on my chars and find a way to fix em pretty please.

I do have a second account that works fine but the only trained char is a sword tamer which is just lame for pvp but it does hit a load more than my archer using the same suit though...
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

You have to recast Wraith Form every time you cross a server boundary.
  3. Chohag

Chohag Guest

I do know that it still doesn't work [​IMG]