1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buggy acting town Raiders... Just a heads up.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Was able to be around for a couple of raids by them a while ago and noticed a few bugs in how they act after arrest.

1- They will on occaion continue to attack you even after arrest and yellow.

2- Even after arrest they will run off chasing other people. This COULD be folks that attacked them prior to arrest but ran off before you placed them under arrest. Could not get a handle on it that was the case or not.

3- When gating them on occasion they do not go in the gate with you. It can take a few tries.

4- When you are physically walking them to the chest area, they will on occasion stop, stand still, give a chest salute and walk back {or rubberband} back to where they were arrested from.

5- Have seen them fighting Yellow NPC's also. Not sure who started the fight tho :p

That's about all I noticed anyway. Not sure if it's by design or not. Wanted to get the word out so folks would know to keep a close eye on them even after arrest. Either way, really enjoying the fun so far.

2. goldenpower

goldenpower Guest

what does the town crier say when there is a raid going on?

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

[​IMG]

I still haven't managed to find any raiders :(

But every time I crier says something about them I go check...

Thanks for the heads up Kylie...sounds a bit buggy to me.

4. goldenpower

goldenpower Guest

so do you have to say News or will the town crier just spam it as you walk by?

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

It will spam it as you walk by.

I did manage to find the Raiders in Jhelom and got my butt kicked :/

12 of them all in the middle of town and they all ganged up on me....it wasn't pretty lol.

Now...I killed one...and it said *You're deeds in the city of Jhelom will be praised* which I DON'T want.....I beat 2 down to almost dead, how can you tell where they came from? Because I don't want loyalty in Jhelom.

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Just some more info here:

[​IMG]

As I was beating it down, it trash talked lol but at no point did it say..where it was from, how I'm supposed to bring him back to whatever town he's from...and I believe that I gained loyalty in Jhelom which I don't want....

[​IMG]

7. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's very simple. Kill raiders in the town you want loyalty to.

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Okay that's the part that throws me.

From the text you get from the Guard Captains, the raiders are raiding from OTHER towns...not the town you find them in.

Like...raiders from Yew are raiding Moonglow and once you subdue them you have to bring them back to Moonglow.

The Raiders are just upgraded Rioters....:/

Kinda disappointed about that :confused:

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

OTHER, as in Any other?
    i'm wondering if there's a pattern, like all raiders in Glow are from x-city, ditto for other towns.
    and if there's a predefined seesaw effect between towns

10. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

maybe just take them to the same town jail (chest) where you find them.

11. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah my captured raiders keep vanishing on me.I have arrested 12 of them and I haven't been able to take even one to the guard captain. :(

12. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Sounds like it makes more sense to kill the Raiders if you can. After all, they are invading your town -- not so different from breaking into your house. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who does that, in or out of game, deserves whatever unpleasant surprise may be waiting for them when they get there. rolleyes:

13. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

i'd like to see real numbers on the town loyalty, would let me know if my actions are worthwhile, or not. when i go at it for 30mins and can't see a change, boring