1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Building a home, and you're helping!!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Rocklin, May 15, 2009.

?

Which house should Rock build?

Poll closed May 22, 2009.
  1. Samurai House

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. Evil Chef House

20 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. Treasure Hunter House

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

So I had about three ideas for a home and I have an account that has the space to hold another house. I have three ideas for the home at the moment, and I need your help to chose which.

1) I have a Samurai that needs a home. A Samurai Empire themed house with all SA decor and trimmings. Tea Room, Dojo etc. :sword:

2) I have a Chef that needs a house. There is a twist though, my Chef is bent on world domination through the use of destructive foods. Think Necro/Chef. Dark and Culinary. :stir:

3) And finally I have a Treasure Hunter that would fill the house with Treasures and Antiques. Map room, Stocked Bar and Treasure Vault. :shots:

What do you think? Vote and let me know.

2. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Evil Chef sounds the most interesting to me!

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Do you know whereabouts the house will be? I like to incorporate the surrounding area into my designs :)

4. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Whose to say that an evil chef wouldn't live in a samurai style house?

5. All 3 are good ideas, but I voted for the Evil Chef House. My Chef-type house is the one that I had the most fun making.

We want pics :)

6. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

There will be!! I have made so many decisions in and out of game in the last few weeks I thought, let the people decide. hehe

I will close the voting Sunday and start on the construction next week. Couple weeks and we should have a done house.

7. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

1) ...A Samurai Empire themed house with all SA decor and trimmings...
    Lots of those around :)

2) ...Chef that needs a house. There is a twist though, my Chef is bent on world domination through the use of destructive foods...
    Now that would be unique! Just no poisoning the cookies please :)

3) ...a Treasure Hunter that would fill the house with Treasures and Antiques...
    see reply to #1 :p

However, ya could have an Evil Chef live in a SE themed house (sushi comes to mind) with THunting knick knacks :p

*cookie hugs*

8. I like Queen Mum idea, and if you need a rolling pin, [the real ones not tinker made] check out my vendor in Luna. Queen Mum can show you where it is there.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I think it would depend on where the home is located. If in Tokuno..... then by all means.... go East!..... all the way...

If in Trammel.... go Treasure Hunter.... as that's where mos tthe maps are.....

If in Malas...... go evil chef..... since necro's are in Malas..

10. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I want to see this Evil Chef house of yours!

11. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Poll closes tomorrow, but I think we already have a winner. I will start on it tomorrow.