1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Building a new bard

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Ivan, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Ivan

Ivan Guest

So is going 120 disco/music/provo/peace overkill? Or is there something specific that I should go with, i'm mainly looking to be able to handle some higher level mobs in pvm. Nothing exactly like spawning but just for making some gold and getting some better drops, just wondering if its worth while to go legendary on all the bard skills, or even get all the bard skills to begin with. Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

2. pallas

pallas Guest

EXTREMELY useful.

3. Seismic

Seismic Guest

If you don't go with a full luck suit like I did, it is fairly viable. I got sick of it and gave in to the force of Animal Taming and am no longer a "pure" bard *sobs*. But now I soulstone bard skills in/out and am the ULTIMATE PVMer!! ..... :)

Basically I asked myself: rely on summons for damage or rely on a more powerful pet??