1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Building Out of Bounds

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by SweetestAngel, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Can anyone plz help me. I was building on my lot in EA-Land (KnightAngelsCondo Two) and 2 object appeared out of bounds (a door and a wall). I cannot get rid of it. HELP PLZ. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried getting rid of it by selecting the door and clicking control key. It tells me out of bounds. I tried deleting it, same result (out of bounds). :sad3: HELP :grrr:

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

They will be there as long as the lot is. I have had a door or window stuck on MANY lots. It happens, lol

3. TY MandiK for replying. I was afraid that might be the way it was rolleyes:

4. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I grew fond of my floating window in the road. :)

5. EgtBallShark

EgtBallShark Guest

The only solution for getting rid of the floaties was to move to a differant. I have a window thats out of bounds and yes I agree it does give it character.