1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bullet Train

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know if we are only allowed to move one sim to EAL? I moved one last week ... now it tells me I already have a sim in that city and cant move another till I retire the other one ... I had two sims there when I moved the first and both sims (moved and to be moved) are on different accts. I hope thats not too confusing...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I had the same problem.

I moved 2 sims from my 1st account over to EAL last thursday (one each from BF & AV)

Tried to move 2 sims from my 2nd account as well - but the 'move sim' button is greyed out. Although now cos of the broken items problem (dunno if it's fixed yet) I may well leave the other 2 where they are for the meantime.

3. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

When I moved my sims I moved them both at the same time and they both got to EA Land.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I tried it again this afternoon and it took the move request .. hope all goes well and I make it in one piece [​IMG]