1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bulletin Board Crash

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hobo Sapien, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is on Great Lakes don't have time to investigate further, have to go to work right now. I was in a another accounts house "friended". Went to look at BB and wam crashed to the desktop. Tried it again same thing.
    So I went to another house diff account "friended" same thing. Went to my house same thing, 1 house in Tokuno , 2 in Malas. Every BB I tried to look at wam Crash to Desk top. Anyone else havin this problem?

2. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Bulletin boards seem fine on Chessy, hope they get your problem fixed soon.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I live on GL and have several boards let me check this out.

Ok so I ran about and checked all of our guild boards that I'm friended to or have access to and I didn't crash at all that must mean it's your computer. Perhaps you may wish to do a scan for spyware and virus's.... or try rebooting your pc...

4. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure what was goin on but all is fine now. I did shut my computer off this morning not sure if the reboot fixed it or not. Ahh yes ya got to love it. The mystery that is the computer. Heh