1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bump up Paragon Chest Loot!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Blood Ghoul

From what I have seen they do not seem to be leveling based on the monster that drops them. It does not seem like any item contained within is ever over a lesser magic item. Anyone seeing anything different?

In my opinion they should actually be 1 level higher in loot than the monster that dropped them..that only makes sense.

#1 Blood Ghoul, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Pls dont change them! THey are my only religable source for clean ssi and adi jewels :)

3. Blood Ghoul

You are correct there though..seems like I get a ton of 1-2 mod clean rings/bracelets...but everything else is trash

With the market flooded with clean jewels (they do not sell like they used to) I'd rather a chance at a Legendary Artifact

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Where is the best place in Ish to find and fight paragons? I've not been there for years!

5. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you want the chests go to miasma in Malas. its by far the superior way to get maps.

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

What about the other loot?

7. Blood Ghoul

It doesn't seem like the loot intensity in the chests scale according to the monster you fight. The maps do but the loot always seems very low level.