1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Bunch of Vanquishing & Power Weapons

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Valas, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Valas

Valas Guest

Hello, I was sifting through my old RP char's banks ealier, I found a bunch of Vanquishing/Power Weapons. I was told that if they hold a slayer attribute that they are from an event. However some dont.

Vanquishing Weps with slayer:
    Vanquishing Viking Sword - Ophidian Slayer
    Vanquishing Dagger - Air Elemental Slayer
    Vanquishing Warhammer - Orc Slayer

Power Weps with slayer:
    Power Black Staff - Ophidian Slayer

Vanqushing Weps without slayer:
    Vanquishing Hammer Pick - Has special attributes such as Hit Lower Defense/FC

Power Weps without slayer:
    Power Maul - Once again has Spell Chan & Hit Mana Leech
    Power Crossbow - Similar as above

I thought these never existed anymore, but I was obviously wrong. Does anyone have a rough estimate on prices for these pieces? :)

Many Thanks.

Valas

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Hi valas i would love to help you out with valuations but i have never been an expert on these weps..... im sure i b correctedif i am wrong but were these from the ophidian invasion?

3. Valas

Valas Guest

I was told the slayer ones were yes, not sure about the others though :S Maybe they are all just from the event.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

aye, from the ophidian invasion or from the invasion of Brit a while back, the weapons dropped at both events

I'm no help with pricing, tho... I think maybe the buyer would have to be someone who is collecting these specific weapons, as they don't seem to sell very well

5. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi there,

if you are interested in rares fastival on Europa,make sure to bring all fencer weapons.
    :D

Regards
    The Scandinavian