1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Burglar's Bandana

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Kimball, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Kimball

Kimball Guest

So I have created my Thief on Seige and have been wandering around working my skills, but I can't find any vendors that sell the bandana. I figured there may be many in the know on this forum as to where this lovely piece comes from or if anyone knows where I could buy one, how much it would be.

Thank you in advance.

2. Not too sure where you can buy one, however they are obtainable by killing paragons or leviathans. You can also find one by digging up Level 6 (Ingenious) Treasure.

3. Kimball

Kimball Guest

Yikes,

this guy is lucky to take on a Mongbat right now....and the search continues. Thank you for the reply.

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

If you're not one of the new annoying non-code following thieves I can help you out later today.

5. Kimball

Kimball Guest

Any help would be appreciated. I am only annoying (or intend to be) to my marks. I shall, indeed, follow the code.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Like Red?...la

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Red doesn't need my help.. al

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Kimball what's your character's name?

9. Kimball

Kimball Guest

Character name is Juris Turin.

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'll be in Luna for a while

11. Kimball

Kimball Guest

Thank you for your help, I'm sure I will have more questions as my journey continues.