1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Burning Scripter House gone from Atlantic..Plot already claimed..sniff

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Adder_Atl, May 28, 2009.

1. Adder_Atl

Adder_Atl Guest

Just noticed the flames have finally been extinguished on the charred remains, and someone has place a new plot on the site.

Anyone know when the fire department was there?

Anyone wanting those sites..keep your eyes open..they're finally opening them up.
  2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
  3. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Actually burning Duper house. But yea I passed by it last night and saw a plot there I was like wtf. Got sad I was so looking forward to it. But congrats to lucky sob that got it :). I can imagine he or she was jumping around his neighborhood afterwards screeming I got it! I got it! Luna plot is mines!Everyone looking at him like wtf he got a house in the moon?
  4. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 27, 2006
    I had been periodically checking every few days at server up ( ~ 5:30am EST ).
    On last Tuesday Morning, it was occupied.
    I did not see anyone around, so i figure it may have happened sometime on Monday?
    (my memory is hazy, but this is what I can recall)