1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bushido for newbs

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rifanil, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Rifanil

Rifanil Guest

Is there any way to raise bushido on Siege other than jewelry? If not, is there a secret to getting the jewelry, or do I just keep making the vendor rounds every couple days?

Who adds adds a skill to the game that can't be raised unless you start at 25?
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Welcome to the wonderful world of "Content not designed with siege shard in mind".

3. Rifanil

Rifanil Guest

Thanks. I figured that was the answer, just wanted to check.
  4. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Nope, but it's not hard to find the jewels. Many guilds have sets stored away for helping members.
  5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah if youneed a set let me know I will try to be around today send me an ICQ or PM

and bring tribut.....
  6. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

May 15, 2008
    If you are new to the shard you might want to consider joining the NEW guild for your first month. They will be able to supply you with a set. If not, then I can loan you some too.

Either way, you can ICQ me on 193-165-018.
  7. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    The requirement of using jewelry set to raise to 25.0 Bushido was to delay
    the access to the skill for it takes a long time to gain the items by farming
    monsters, and to try to force cooperating among players to share the jewels.
    There are lots of methods inside this game which tries to force cooperating
    among players, but many who solo have virtual no choice but to farm or pay
    for the jewels or items they need.

The developers want players to cooperate... solo play is being phased out.

8. Black magick

Black magick Guest

No kidding, UO is supposed to be an MMO. So solo play should be possible but its designed to go the other way. Well, that's how it should be anyway.
  9. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007
  10. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
    I really did. :lol:
  11. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 3, 2004
    I don't think so, you can purchase it on any normal shard up to 30.0 [no co-operation needed there!], so this would only apply to Siege [not being able to purchase skills]. And we all know how much they think of Siege when they put stuff into place...

So I agree with Scuzz, it's what Uvtha said.