1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bushido or Ninjistu

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Shinners, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Shinners

Shinners Guest

I been working on this toon with to many skills. I really wanna keep poison and my anatomy and healing.. So far im ninjitsu with hiding and stealth. And started to wonder whether Bushido was better than Ninjitsu.. Chivalry came to mind but with poisoning it would be useless cause i would be in negative Karma.. Any advice bushido or ninjitsu would be helpful..thxs
  2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    If I had to choose between the two with the type of char your making, I would go with ninjitsu. You can move around in animal form while stealthed and if revealed you can run away at mounted speed or use a smoke bomb, Ninjitsu+poison allows you can use poisoned stars, the ability to perform deathstrikes, and I'm sure others could list reasons for ninjitsu. If you have soulstones or fragments, you can always but bushido on another char. There are some pretty nifty pvm templates that uses that skill.
  3. Shinners

Shinners Guest

cool thxs..i just gotta figure out what i need to drop or how high i should get my skills.

So far i got:
    fencing 120
    anatomy gm
    healing 97.6
    tactics 91
    stealth 85
    poisoning 79
    hiding 65
    ninjitus 56.3 in the works

I know i need to get rid of something or drop something lol..being gone so long its like being a newb again lol..