1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bushido?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by mbecker4, Nov 5, 2007.

1. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

I'm going to make an archer for the first time and have been looking at the array of templates and am looking to make a pretty standard character for PvM only:

Archery
    Tact
    Anat
    Heal
    Resist
    Chivarly

I'm not sure if its better to have these 6 skills and work them up or to add Bushido as the 7th. Thanks for the advice.

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

I went with Bushido and never looked back! You'll love the DI you get with honor and the buffs you get from consicrate weapon & enemy of one, stack with the bushido specials like Lightning Strike. You also get confidance for a low mana heal if your in a jam!

3. Definitely add Bushido. Combined with Chivalry, there is no other combination on any other template to add as much to a warrior type that Bushido does.

4. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

Thansk for the advice. I've been playing my fencer for a while now and am getting kinda bored so I cant wait to try archery. I'm going to stone fencing and parry and work up my skills in archery and bushido. I currently have:
    110 Tact
    110 Anat
    96 Heal
    90 Resist
    85 Chivarly
    I might switch these up a bit to adapt for archery but overall I think its a decent template and I can't wait to start my archer. Once again, thanks for the bushido advice.

5. Go with the 120 Archery and at least GM Bushido, then continue with Healing up to GM also and you'll be set.