1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bushido

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by peanutbutter, Jul 15, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

it's been a while since i played (until recently) and i'm wondering if anything has changed with a couple skills...

1 - when i played before, EVERYBODY had spellweaving (even if just a little bit) and now, it seems, people have abandoned it (in PvP). why?

2 - can bushido still be used effectively with archery? do spells like evasion and confidence still benefit you without actually having "parry" skill?

3 - what is the dex/stamina requirement for maximum healing speed and parry?

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

1. Word of Death nerfed in PvP? PvP templates tend to be very faddish....So someone just rethought the paradigm on Spellweaving. Happens all the time. Right now Chivalry is considered over-powered in many circles, not too long ago it was laughed at! Play a template you are comfortable with.

2. Yes on that first one. I think so on the second one.

3. I forget.

-Galen's player

3. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

before, people didn't really put many points into spellweaving. they just used it for the low level spells that rez and heal you as well as the acrane circle for the buffs it gives.

i sat for a good 10 minutes the other night trying to get people to sit on a circle with me without success... :(

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is an old thread, but oh well. Healing timer is 4 seconds on yourself starting at 140 dexterity. Up to you if you would want to have more than that.

As far as parry, can't parry with Archery.

5. :flame: BURN THE WITCH FOR REVIVING OLD TOPICS WITCH WITCH... ... oh wait that would be a necromancer :O

Hrmm I found i use SW aTON in PvP, since i'm a nice guy and all gift of life, for a fair fight.. i also bless my rival fighters, mages, ect... to, but eh, its all fun still, depends on your build...