1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Busiest shard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hwarang, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Hwarang

Hwarang Guest

I play on Sonoma, but the shard seems dead compared to a few years back. I was thinking of transfering my characters to a different shard, one that's more active. Atlanta and Europa seem pretty active. Anyone have an idea of how many people play on each shard.. which shard is the busiest.. etc.?

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Atlantic is the most populated as far as I can tell. However, you need to choose a shard when their prime time is compatible with your normal playtime. Otherwise, you'll get little out of whatever population they have.

3. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

welcome back.

i started out on sonoma and left as well, mainly due to the small population and lack of trade on the vendors.

went to chessy and it was the right move for me. there's a wide range of playstyles here and a vibrant trade. might be a bit tough to place a house but there are spots around for sure. check in on the boards and you are sure to get a good response of players willing to help u.

good luck.

4. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Atlantic is the most populated, followed by Great Lakes.

5. Druam

Druam Guest

Atlantic Most active East Cost Shard
    Pacific Most active West Cost Shard
    I started on Atl & Sonoma in the beginning..
    moved to Napa Valley and just this week
    came back to UO after 3 years and moved
    to Pacific....

so far it was a great choice.