1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Busy Shard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jahira-Tor, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey there. I've decided to give UO another go after not playing for a couple of years. I normally play on Oceania as I live in Australia, but as it's dead and I have a very good net connection speed I thought I'd play on a busier shard.

Any recommendations?

Not Siege cos I plan to xfer my main couple of chars over, I'm looking for somewhere that might have a few people running round at all times of day or night because evening to me would obviously be at a different time you you guys in the US of A.

2. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Atlantic, Great Lakes.. If you know any Japanese, or maybe even if not depending on what you want to do, several of the asian shards are quite populated as well and would be closer to your time and maybe have better latency also.

3. covert

covert Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Atlantic is the most populated shard I've seen.

I play on Chesapeake and on weekends it's populated about like Atlantic is on Tuesday morning. :D

4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Atlantic it might be then.... if I ever finish patching.... lolz.

Anything will be better then Oceania