1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Busy weekend Jan 28-30 2010

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Farsight, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Friday from 5 PM until ??? (my guess is late) - Royal Guards have been called to action. We'll meet them at Castle British to "discuss" if helping them best serves our interests.

Saturday 8 PM - UP Black Market. I'll be there at 7:30 at the very latest. We have stepped on a few toes lately, so be prepared for defense (but try to avoid conflict. Traders don't like fighting around their merchandise).

Sunday 3:30 PM - Pirate hunting plus (details to follow)

Sunday 7 PM - Meet at the EM hall in Britain for an epic battle. As much as I'd like to do it purely for profit, Ix Tab must be stopped! (Note: the odds of my being there are next to none)

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sunday's EM event is postponed until next Friday.

The pirate hunting plus (probably PvP) is still on.

3. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

So did you confirm more of your folks to be online for this? Hit me up on ICQ!

4. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for hosting the Market Farsight! While not our busiest it was certainly a good time.

5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, it was. And nice to meet yer kid too! You seem to have done a good job at him so far.