1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Busy weekend

Discussion in 'Stratics Guild - Alliance - Vek'nilash' started by Eldorian, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Wow, we had quite a busy weekend in the guild.

Friday night: Scholomance (ran by Zamaria, Miiari, Kindsir, Leesa, and Agnoros)

Saturday: Hellfire Ramparts - 1 and a half runs (ran by Ale, Ceno, Leesa, and Agnoros)

Sunday: Blood Furnace - (ran by Ale, Beerbeard, Spurgn, Ceno and a non guildie)
    Hellfire Ramparts (same as above)
    Scholomance (same as above)

Next time people log on they should see an influx of some higher level characters including a bunch of 70s. A lot of my friends recently quit their old guild to move over to Stratics and we're looking into making it grow a bit.

Last but not least, I hit 70 on Ale this weekend [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It was a fun day but boy was it a long one too with all the instances ran, some good looting... mainly done by Ale and his loaded dice.

Looking forward to the next sets.

3. Leesa

Leesa Guest

ok first thing Grats Ale and yes Elm he was useing loaded dice i think he has a mod to get more loot :p so what's up for this weekend? [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Dunno about this weekend as i am now back to work on Friday so cant play till 8-9 pm...

Tonight though i think its Dire Maul for the mount quest?

Due to me hitting 62 on Ceno i thought i would celebrate my respeccing.... i have a new aggro magnet :p

5. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

See, I don't think Ale has the loaded dice - I think it's my shaman (Zamaria) that currently has the loaded dice.

I mean, how else can you explain that Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing dropped 3 different times and she won all three?

At least 2 of them got sent off to guildies though!

6. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Tonight though i think its Dire Maul for the mount quest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll try to round the troops around 8 PM server time tonight.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm missing all the fun... Silly houseguests and the whole grandma wanting to see the grandkids during spring break thing!! hmph :p

I'll be back next week though [​IMG]

8. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Four of us ran Dire Maul last night (up to the warlock quest part). Started out pretty shaky but we got through it.

All I have to say is that Warlock epic mount quest is a serious pain in the rear.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

It's not that much of a pain in the rear... it's getting to the area that is the problem. Once you start the summoning process then the fun begins!

I thought it was kind of a cool quest but once the pony was down it ended a bit too quick i thought.

Click the spirit and you have it... but hell, still one of the coolest mounts in the game!

10. Leesa

Leesa Guest

well from what i understand you only survived half the fight then all got rezed once the meanies went away.... been in that fight it usually last about 8 mins... had enough time to blow leesa's adrenealin rush twice before the end of the fight and it's a 5 min cool down.