1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

But...I AM the house owner...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I was moving some deeded items around my keep a few minutes ago and I wanted to move my wall shields. I'd try to take an ax to them just to be told that only the one who placed the item or the house owner are the only ones that can remove that item. Besides logging onto all my characters,is there a way to know which of my characters actually placed the deeded shield? There should be a tag on the wall shields stating something like "This shield was placed by [insert name]".

2. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think you have to double click that shield to get a deed.

3. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

Tried that already. That's why I was getting the message about being the house owner.

4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did you actually place the shields? or maybe get a friend to place them? I have an Ankh in my castle that was placed by a friend and now even tho I am old enough to do it myself it wont let any char from that account , even the house owner remove it.

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I had the same issue. The problem is the house owner is not old enough to use the shield so the owner cannot remove them. You need to add the shield owner as a co-owner then use that char to remove them.

6. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Might be able to page a GM to help you remove them.

7. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Yup, known issue. I had the same thing happened to me. Call a GM, they will help you remove it asap.

8. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I had this exact problem last night, I own the house I remember placing the shields, but I had to cycle through all 7 characters on that account to find the one that placed them to take them down. I agree I'd like to know who placed them if only that character can remove them. I was also wondering what would have happened if I had deleted the character that placed the shields after putting them up? Getting a GM to take them down would take hours...

9. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

I just recently placed the keep and I only have one co-owner to it and she didn't place the shield.

10. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

Will I get the deed back or will the GM just make it go poof?

11. lupushor

lupushor Guest

It only took 5 mins for me to wait for GM (on Atlantic). He was very nice, verified I was the house owner and then took down shield and put it in my backpack as deed.

I thanked him and ran to Luna Bank to sell the deed as the buyer was expecting me there.