1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

But what about this part of the quest?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fulton, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Fulton

Fulton Guest

After finding the Ambassador and going to the captain of the guard and collecting your reward, if you speak to the captian he talks of a neckless deep in a dungeon. Fast forward a little and we're in Wisp dungeon fighting Mellisa. A few rounds of fighting her yeilds a cloak and another 25k ticket. Then a few rounds after that yeilds a pearl neckelss, looted it off her corpse. There are several in our guild that have gotten this drop after fighting her for extended periods.
    I tried to turn in back into the captian of the guard. No luck. (As I am writing this I will go to the Lycum next to see if anyone there wants it.)
    The key word I started the dialouge chain with the captain was "Ricardo". Then I kept trying words from the captains dialouge.
    Does anyone have additioinal information on this?
  2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    the ticket and cloak come just for killing her once. the necklace is something shes wearing and as a result its dropped in the corpse every time. You don't see it every time because the corpses have split loots for everyone(why they would institute such a mechanic is probably for problems that arrise only in trammel). I've gotten 2. It's not a rare, and it appears to simply be a neat little collectible piece of uo history.
  3. Righteous

Righteous Guest

The necklace he is refering to is in wisp dungeon on display and gives you a hint on how to get the password to fight Melissa.