1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Butcher's war cleavers

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm running out of stock of turquoise for making them and have been unable to mine them in the quantities needed ( ! got 2 in 2 hours of mining :( ) The only ones I've seen for sale are more than double what I paid for the last ones I bought - I bought quite a lot at the time so they've lasted a while.

Unless I can find a cheap supply of gems I'm sorry to say I will have to re-price my stock in the same vein, a little over double their current price.

It's rather a big jump, and I know some of my customers buying them are NEW, or at least new, so I thought I'd give a bit of warning. Sorry.

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Supply and demand makes for a healthy economy, but monopolies and shortages suck.

3. Petra Fyde

I am delighted to say that I have been contacted, and re-supplied and the projected price rise has been deferred indefinitely :D

4. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Out of curiosity, doest the butchers war cleaver have any benifit over an equipped skinning knife? other then needing to be equipped? Ammount of uses, etc...

5. rieley

rieley Guest

Petra...so sorry it was me! I'm a hog. If you need any back just let me know, was stocking up....cuts down my chances of being PK'd. Next time I'll contact you in advance for a special order?

6. rieley

rieley Guest

The butchers war cleaver cuts the leather up and places it in your pack once you double click. Its great.

7. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That's my curiosity, the skinning knife does the same but needs to be equipped while the cleaver works from anywhere. Was wondering if there was any other benefit of the cleaver (other then the easier to click on then the itty bitty skinning knife)

8. Petra Fyde

hehe, no, I make them to sell, price rise averted anyway.

archiv, it's possible to make a uoa macro 'use item'. Change that to 'use item type', delete the 'target' line so that you get a target cursor and then tie it to a key. Hit the key, click the target. No double clicking and no moving the cursor back and forth between back pack and play screen.