1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Butcher's War Cleavers

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Banner, May 30, 2009.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

could somerone tell me how do I obtian the recipe for the Butcher's War Cleaver? I think one has to do a certian quest?? maybe?? I just can not remember??
  2. I think you can get it from the smithing quests in heartwood or from player vendors. There may be other quests...not sure I have yet to get that recipe.
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

Any of these quest-givers and their quests can give it, but it may take a while. I got lucky ,and got it in my first 20 quests, but I've known other people who've failed to get it in 1000+ attempts.
  4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Blacksmithing scrolls has to be biggest pain to get since there are so many, so good luck.