1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buy, sell, trade?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by peanutbutter, Jul 9, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

where did the weekly/monthly buy, sell, trade sticky post go? is that a no no now?

2. Chovexani

Chovexani Guest

I am completely up in the air about what to do about the buy, sel,l trade issue. Before the forums weny poof, we had a buy, sell, trade forum designated only to LS Forum. But now, they have combined them to East coast, West coast, and Central.

I have passed on moderating the trade forum as I am strongly against the set up they have decided on and feel I would have a hard time moderating another forums people.

So with that said, what do you guys want to do about it??

3. Lariat

Lariat Guest

I think each shard is its own community, and as such should have its own trade sub-forum. Nothing like seeing a great deal on a piece you need, then noticing it's on Lake AUSTIN...

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I vote buy/sell/trade thread til stratics gets back to its old/new self and *hopefully* creates own shard trade forums again.