1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buy the Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by THP, May 29, 2015.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ill pay 10m on atl , euro, pacs , gl , lake superior , chezzy....aint fussed but 10m is my offer...pretty sure prices will go less but hey...thats my offer par see

just want one for the global event display in the museum even though its a em event...kinda feel its part of out next step forward and that everyone should have been included ..ie a global event u can do at your leisure- rather than a em event at a set time..

anyways 10m...pretty good offer price...will be buying all 4 btw if u want to book them all....just saying as i wont be doing them myself...ive got little interest doing events then getting zilch reward again for my endevour....call it bad luck....ive no idea...call it rotten luck even...maybe...

icq 267208357

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

I will sell you mine. I have one on ATL and Napa. I will sell you the one on Napa for a little less if you want it. But I would like to get the gold on ALT.

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

okies my icq was down for 3 days.... i got several peeps icq me b4 that... well iam back... on icq.. the icq team sorted the problem i hope

new number only.... 677577087