1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buyback

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Goron, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Goron

Goron Guest

any of you guys wanna sell me some of Goron's suit?
    I didn't really realize what I was running into:gee:

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

As I recently learned from the noble GIL guild, there is no such thing as buy back so don't bother with those guys. Now Should you be paying back in silver thats another story.

3. Goron

Goron Guest

eh-
    I'll try and get what I can. I didn't realize there was a fight going on when I showed up. I didn't announce my return in vent, so I didn't realize what was going on until it was a little too late.

4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I sent you a PM with my ICQ that evening on one of the forums

I'll send another if you care

5. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

You want your Stuff Back....

First finish your plate ....

I will put more once EVERYTHING sells....

6. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

If this doesn't sell.....

I'm trashing it tomorrow afternoon.

7. Goron

Goron Guest

For starters you can include a vendor location, maybe even a vendor name.
    Its a big world out there...
    For seconders (sic) you need to realize that a lot of people's lives don't revolve around UO... ya know, I can't play 24/7... I have a job... I guess you might as well just save yourself vendor fees and trash the stuff now cuz I won't be able to check for it until tonight.

Also, why make a new stratics account named voodoo? WOuldn't Kodran be more appropriate?

8. Turtle

Turtle Guest

His last username was taken away for being mean to me.

9. Goron

Goron Guest

Regardless, wouldn't Kodran be a better username? I mean... he only really plays his tamer these days.

Or, maybe "Stleath" would be a good name too, that way it would represent all his characters:lol:

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That would get really confusing don't you think? I mean damn over 70% of your guild would have to change there name to stealth ninja...

Going bye your logic....

11. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, Kage, you got an attraction to me? It seems like every post I make you respond to:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I make you sound foolish and that is the best you can come up with?

13. Goron

Goron Guest

how did you make me sound foolish?
    I didn't suggest kodran CHANGE his name to stealth, I suggested he should have made that his name when he changed... and regardless, what does his name have to do with my guild member's names?
    lol, wow buddy. I think you need to cut the :bowdown: and go play your tamer some more.