1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buyers and Sellers

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I know that we all pretty much agreed that we did not mind people posting their buying/selling posts on the community forum, however, our regular post are now being burried by them. Would it be too much to ask that you guys try to keep multiple sellables contained to a single post?

Something like "I am selling the following rares: UPDATED 03/20"

I still dont mind the selling/buying posts, but I do not see a need to make 3 separate posts for 3 separate items when you could put them all in one and even update and bump it.
  2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    Personally, I've had great success buying and selling stuff in the Napa Valley Trade Forum. Posting that sort of stuff here seems rather irrelevant to me.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I cross posted my EM Event items wanted here. Just because it has more traffic.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the way Elb did it was really good. He put a whole list in one post, cross from the trading forum, and updated that list as needed. Just my opinion, but that is the way I would do it so as to not spam the board with multiple threads.
  5. it is a bit crazy, half the napa forum was full of them, mainly from two people, whats annoying is these 2 people created new stratics accounts just to sell stuff... makes you wonder why, i personally wont deal with someone that would do that.