1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Beware

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Enigma EB2, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im sure that an accident can happen from time to time however It rarely happens just once in every pile of items on a vendor.So just be careful what your buying at what was once the Pawn Shop just outside of west luna bank. I noticed on the vendor named Artifacts and Rewards the player behind that vendor has mistakenly added an extra Zero on just 1 item in each pile. For instance the large pile of Brightsights for 300k has an extra zero on just one of them making it 3mil. Also the voice of the fallen has just one for 500k instead of the rest for 50k. Im SURE that its just an accident (not) but you should be very careful of people who make mistakes like this, just ask Soulweaver the effects of clerical errors like this. Ohh if anyone knows the owner of this vendor may want to let them know about it.

2. Same on that vendor west of yew gate. A heritage token for 1 mil xD

3. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

Same on that vendor west of yew gate. A heritage token for 1 mil xD

[/ QUOTE ]
    Im fairly sure thats by design it was 750k last week.....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*sighs*

How long have we been asking for commas in checks and on vendor prices? [​IMG]

-Skylark

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It looks like he fixed it, so no more worries.

6. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Screenshot?

7. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

He didn't take one. However, I was there when he discovered the prices. I saw them myself. Now, it was early in the morning, so maybe the caffeine just hasn't kicked in yet and we were seeing things. [​IMG]

8. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

I figured as much. I was there checking cursed arty prices this morning and that voice of the fallen king was priced at 50k not 500k. Can't say I checked every pair of bright sight lenses, though I did see them and checked the price on a few. The ones I checked were fine. This was an hour or so after server up.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Buyers Beware. Always good advice. Veiled accusations are never good though. if you have issues with this Mod action please feel free to read through the RoC. There is an email address there to make your concerns known. *tips hat*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.